Chit Chat Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» What is your favorite movie?
The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 pm by Guest

» Западные СМИ заговорили о Навальном
The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:46 am by Guest

» Wellnigh as cut-price as warez
The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:51 pm by Guest

» my personal feelings about the newly-screened avatar movie
The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:52 pm by yvangkwheng

» Hey im new.
The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 am by cookiemonster667

» ~Black Ridge~ Powers~
The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:57 pm by drea1995

» ~Woodland Hide Away~ Were magic does exist
The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:56 pm by drea1995

» The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers)
The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:52 pm by drea1995

» A clan of 'souris' !
The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:51 pm by drea1995

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 Empty Re: The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers)

Post by drea1995 Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 pm

"yes, she can here you. but first you need to complete the bond with this new knowledge. however you may not tell her, it is not your place."

"Arianna, pretty name. I am Faye, call me Faye" she smiled, and she finally looked over at ari "tell me about yourself" she said standing up. she was wearing a soft jade green t-shirt dress with spaghetti straps and an embroidered top, and was barefoot

Last edited by drea1995 on Sun May 16, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 407
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers) - Page 2 Empty Re: The town of Crytal Springs, home of very gifted people (animal talkers)

Post by mnm1995 Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:38 pm

"I decided to move to a small town." she said standing, her light orange summer dress falling down to her knees. She had on sandals, and her silver necklace glimmered in the sun.

"What's that?" Dusk asked.

Spottedheart sat.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 396

http://chitchatisland.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:01 pm

"your bond? it is the special connection you have with the talkers. Trained talkers and animals can trigger it when they sense eachother, but no one can do anything unless they achieve their first bond. It is crucial if you wish to converse with others."

"it is very nice here, you'll like it alot." she smiled "what of your family?"
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:28 pm

"Back in Cincinatti... Well my sister is." she said looking down. "Yours?" she asked.

"Well I want to talk to her." she said happily.

Spottedheart giggled to herself.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:39 am

"it's just me and my father, he owns the hardwear store. He's your typical small town business man" she smiled to herself "so your here by yourself?"

"you will be able to, but not until Arianna learns of her gift. You are not to tell her, it is harder for humans than animals."
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:49 pm

"Well I have Dusk. Were ever she went to I'm not sure. But otherwise, yes it's just me." She said looking for Dusk.

"Okay and how do I know when she learns?" Dusk asked, she had many more questions.

Spottedheart stood and walked to her den. She wanted to see something through the looking pool.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:42 pm

"First a sense of recognition wash through you. This will let you know your minds are opening to eachother. Then you will take a deep breath, but get no air. This is beacause you aren't breathing, you are inhaling her "spirit" to connect you. Last a single petal will fall from the dogwood but will make numerous ripples throughout the looking pool. This is symbolizing the sealing of your connection. It is a very powerful, special event. It should not be taken lightly"

"Is she a.. cat? grey and white." she already knew this was right, she could sense dusk talking with Lovestar at this very moment.

Last edited by drea1995 on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:46 pm

"O." Dusk smiled.

"Yea mostly grey though." she said.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:49 pm

mnm1995 wrote:"O." Dusk smiled.

"Yea she has alot of grey too." she said.

(not according to her picture she doesn't)

"now, you best be getting back, she's wondering where you are"

"yes,well. are you familiar with meditating? It helps to calm your mind. Which is something, i can tell, you need." she said then walked past her into the woods. "follow me, it's easy to get lost in these woods if you don't know the way through your own." she smiled.
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:20 pm

"Kindof." She said as she followed.

"Bye." Dusk nodded walking away to find her.

(I put a pic..... ))
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:45 pm

They were out in the open now, Faye didn't like to wander when she was with others. just then a little grey cat walked up behind "Is that dusk?" she knew exactly that it was.
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 pm

"Yea." she said. "Come on Dusk." She said picking her up and nuzzling her.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:05 pm

"bye." Faye walked away to her house. she wasn't tired, but she needed to be inside. it was going to rain soon.
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:56 pm

"Bye." Ari smiled as she walked farther to her house. she still had to unpack. She set Dusk down on the floor and walked. "Dusk what should we unpack first?" she asked. Dusk jumped onto a box that said 'Dusk & Ari's personals'.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:08 pm

Faye walked into her kitchen and made a salad for her and a steak for her father. She loved cooking, even if it ws just for her dad. He would be home it about 3 minutes, depending on how long the rain delayed him. when the food was done she put it on the table under the glass dome they had put in. it was one of her favorite places in her big neat ,yet homey, house. She sighed watching the raindrops fall down the crystal glasswork, combining and reflecting the light. Almost like a connection between animal and human. She hoped Arianna wouldn't be like the others, learn of their gift then leave and never use it again. there was something special about her though...
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:19 pm

"What do you want Dusk?" Ari asked as she got a chicken out of the freezer and put it in a pot (Special pot that cooks chicken in 30 min), seasoned it and put it in the microwave. While she waited she got out some of her clothes and put them in the drawers and closet. Dusk ran up to her when the timer was about to go off. She walked down and took it out of the microwave. She cut it, some for her and a little for Dusk. She put the plate for Dusk on the ground and sat in the chair by the island looking out the window eating.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:21 pm

Faye's father came in the door, cursing about the rain. He would be happy that there was food there for him. Faye came to greet her father with a big hug, secretly checking that he hadn't hurt himself during the day. He was too proud for his own good. He smiled and said "you" he said pointing at her "give me something to look forward to after work. whether it's your smile or the food, i can't tell." he joked, in a loving mannor. Faye laughed with her father and sat with him at the table.
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Dusk currled up by the fireplace as Ari built a small fire to keep the house warm. She watched as it lit with ease. She stood and sat by Dusk petting her head.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:19 pm

Faye could still feel Ari and Dusk. They were sitting by a source of heat, together. She looked at her father and asked him about his day, but really just listened to the earth.
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:01 pm

Ari smiled stroking Dusk as she flipped on the TV to see what her sister was up to.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 am

Faye said goodnight to her father and left the table to go read.
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Ari slowly began to fall asleep with the book in her lap. Dusk smiled and closed her eyes.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:40 pm

Faye wondered which book to hoold while she thought, she decided on Kiera Kiera even though it usually made her cry and it was a 6th grade level book, she loved it. She lay on her bed connecting with the cats in the forset right now,. The rain wasn't bothering the camp anymore.
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnm1995 Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:36 pm

Ari had slept the whole night and the fire died to a faint glow.
mnm1995
mnm1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drea1995 Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Faye had slept 3 hours that night, it was usually the average amount. She jumped from her bed, made it, then went to take a shower and brush her teeth. When she got back she put on a t-shirt and sweatpants, rolling up the bottom. She put on a running jacket and looked out the window. Perfect, it was raining. She walked down the stairs and out the door for a run, barefoot.
drea1995
drea1995
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum